Languages

Get News Update :
Home » , » Pakistan player Muhammad Asif confesses to spot-fixing

Pakistan player Muhammad Asif confesses to spot-fixing

Penulis : Unknown on Thursday 15 August 2013 | 08:16


Former Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Asif spot fixing during the Lord Test 2010 to mislead the public, and we hope to revive his international career. Karachi Press Club on Wednesday, demanding an unconditional apology to him, and in any cricket passed seven years, after three years.

- "The International Criminal Court (ICC) in 2011 adopted the decision of the court I" Asif said at a press conference: "O my activities in my country, Pakistan, and has been, and millions of fans around the world, disrespectful, we look back at what happened in my career, I feel very bad.

He said: "I invite all players to represent their country, they should stay away from all forms of corruption," he said. "The fight against corruption and security unit (ACSU) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and I play together, fight against corruption, the International Criminal Court, the pitfalls can help you prepare for every type of player I want to leave."

In April, Asif and former captain Salman Butt reduce Sport suspension for five years, as well as the Court of Arbitration of the International Criminal Court was banned for five years, made a suspension from all cricket. And Dave Richardson, June ACSU sorry bout the International Criminal Court (ICC), a business co-operation, including the International Criminal Court after the director.

Asif is guilty of deliberately bowling ball, 33 times the minimum five-year ban and the Pakistan Cricket Board and the behavior of other road Procedure corruption in the educational program must be completed within two years suspended. And sorry will not have an immediate effect, but it is not the whole truth, and ACSU PCB Asif will be restored.

And "a lot of pain because of my record," the PCB I'm not too fond of rehabilitation programs for the International Criminal Court, I agree. "Now Festival, and I swear, my country, and not try to repair the damage done when I was in my own country in my family will suffer, so I'm hoping to start a new life with all the fans."

"Primary International Criminal Court (ICC) Cricket to play, I want to ask, I do not want to, and I do not have enough time to adapt to be able to represent our country."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use
Copyright © 2011. Latest Updates . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger