Languages

Get News Update :
Home » » Prince William Says Prince George is "Very Good Looking"

Prince William Says Prince George is "Very Good Looking"

Penulis : Unknown on Thursday 15 August 2013 | 09:15


Prince William Danny Martin / WireImage
Prince George's day, not just the price, it's a beautiful person, per minute, less than three weeks, is not surprising!

Updates Middleton Prince.

"Today is not sad Catherine in the county, but George is very happy to be here." "It was very difficult, but of course the most beautiful!"

William, how can it be challenged in a cute newborn care. , "And I have to say, I was physically locate and rescue operations in Sidonia thinking and mentally demanding," he said: "But after three weeks boy look!"

Military helicopter pilot William in London at the end of next month Anglesey Cambridge Ll life behind. But what Kate and I will never forget my time.

"We have this island has always been our first home, it is always a very special place for both of us going," he said. "Catherine with our families back again and again, and I look forward to the years to come."


"With all my heart I thank you, my husband and I came here to welcome me to do," he said. "My beautiful and warm Anglesey is known as one of the greatest in my life, when I spoke to Catherine, I do not know."

William met Song Contest local producers and hawks have the possibility to extend the decision. In addition, he and his team of Sharon West of the British Air Force in August of last year, with more than 16 years, said that to enjoy the protection of the device.


"This is for you, not that I'm here now," said Young about. "You saved my life."
Oh, like a father to get less.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use
Copyright © 2011. Latest Updates . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger