Languages

Get News Update :
Home » , » Bayern Munich want to sign Thiago Alcantara from Barcelona

Bayern Munich want to sign Thiago Alcantara from Barcelona

Penulis : Unknown on Thursday 11 July 2013 | 05:17


Year-old Italian-born midfielder's transfer to Manchester United last week was associated with.

But Guardiola Spain international has made his priority target, and for the benefit of European champions Germany to move players can convince.

"I would like Thiago Alcantara," said the Bayern manager. "I asked., I do not know what will happen.


"I do not think that will be a problem. Club I spoke about my idea and asked why I'd like Thiago Alcantara.

"Thiago Alcantara Thiago brings the number of players we have. They will or no. Want only player that I have said to them, but we special (quality) is required.

"The club will decide., I told them that my suggestion. They feel optimum will not play until no one, will leave Barcelona. Wants to play, he said. Club in She is suggested. "
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use
Copyright © 2011. Latest Updates . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger