Languages

Get News Update :
Home » , » Azhar Mahmood talk Interview by Jack Wilson June 20, 2013

Azhar Mahmood talk Interview by Jack Wilson June 20, 2013

Penulis : Unknown on Thursday 20 June 2013 | 09:46

Interview by Jack Wilson
June 20, 2013
 
Azhar Mahmood: "T20 cricket is fun wherever it is"
Which players in the world would you pay to see?
No no! I'm going to see some players do not mind, but I play a lot against them. I will not pay.



What about the past?
Without a doubt Sir Vivian Richards. I need a time machine.



You have taken the most wickets is satisfactory?

I took a wicket satisfactory - but my first one-day series to Pakistan, especially my first one. I have got Sachin Tendulkar and that was so special. Sachin is a great name and I was caught in the middle. It was a great feeling.



If you ever have any mementoes?
Yes, I have a lot of kit for Pakistan - I will always be. I got the shirt and the man of the match awards and trophies and things like that.



Do you get nervous before a game?
 
Sometimes, yes. It started when joining a new team or a new league so I get nervous. Dressing room and changed management because I spent seven years at least, even though I was scared to come back. But I'm on the field when it's okay. As soon as I crossed the rope could be nerves.



How has shared a dressing room with what is most entertaining cricketer?
It was a great game back in Pakistan Waseem, brother of the late 1990s [Akram]. I miss those days. Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Yousuf was a lot of fun with them, I was too great. In England, Jonathan Batty was always good for a joke.



Deceive a batsman with a slower ball or bouncing it out, it is more useful?

Nowadays, it has not bowling a bouncer's going on? [Laughs] I used to not bowling as quick as I am. A wicket is a wicket, you do not care how they achieve. It's exciting to me than a slow one, with the air of someone when I feel cheated. It feels good.



Who is difficult batsman to bowl?
I have to say one of them Adam Gilchrist. Aravinda de Silva was during its peak as he was unbelievable.



The most difficult bowler to face?
Glenn McGrath. The delivery will ask each question. I was not facing Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis - were too great bowler. Shane Warne was a very clever bowler Courtney Walsh faces tough it was really difficult. But it was a nightmare Pakistani pitches. He did bowl a bouncer or slide it over your shoulder if you do not go.



All of you around the world have played for many teams. Sometimes it's hard to remember the names of all of your drivers found?
[Laughs] Yes, I do! So I went to a party and it was hard to just three games played. I remember some names and pronunciation, so I can not be like, "Dude, what's your nickname?" It's easy to do.

If you are there for a while, a month or so, you spend time with them and you know each of them well.



The most enjoyable game to play where?
T20 cricket wherever it is fun. I always did like to play in England - even if it is so cold sometimes.



You read my mind - or at least my question sheet. Pakistan English hot or cold?
But not now - England - I loved this place. The other day a magical one hour of bowling and now I'm freezing! Where has the summer gone? This is the place to be in summer.



Smacking the ball out of the park or you want to take wickets?
I love them both. I love your work.



Twitter or Facebook?
Oh, it must be Twitter.



Favorite food?
I love steak.



With chips?
No, with mash.



Do you play any other sports?
I play snooker. Now I'm playing golf with him. When I was a kid I used to play basketball.



So what's your best time?
Sixty five, it's not too bad. We play every Friday me and my brother-in-law.



Ryan Giggs is bigger than you, he's still playing for Manchester United's Premier League. Who is going to retire first?
This, definitely! I need to retire and get out on the pitch or on the 6pm when I feel like a morning "Yes, I love him", and those thoughts go. I have been around the world and I love cricket.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use
Copyright © 2011. Latest Updates . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger